Thursday, February 3, 2011

Here's to Cleaning!

There's nothing worse than having to pay money for something you don't want to do, right? So, one of my biggest challenges is to find cleaning supplies as cheap -- or better yet FREE -- as possible. The key is to jump ont he deals and stock up. Here is a stock up worthy deal for you to get used to saving on household cleaning products; something I refuse to pay full price for.

WINDEX WIPES: Some Target's have their Windex Wipes on clearance. They were 50% off - down to $1.28! There was a recent .50/1 Windex or Pledge Cleaning Item Target Coupon that is no longer available to print- but still valid if you have it. There are also a couple manufacturer’s coupons- $1/2 Windex Glass Cleaners (1-9-11 SS2 exp2/20)  and a $.55/1 Windex Multisurface Cleaner or Wipes.
__________________________
Buy at $1.28
Use 50c target + 55c mnf cpn
Total 23c after coupons!

< Thanks, Totally Target >

This is also a good lesson in when to print Target coupons. I like to print at elast one of somehting that I owuld legitimately use if I could get it cheap. I love cleaning products, especially wipes/tossable products. So I printed two or three of the Windex coupons from Target, and now, happy that I saved them, I will be able to use them for even cheaper cleaning supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment