Sunday, February 20, 2011

Free Photo Collage at walgreens this week!

Anyone who knows me well, knows that I totally take advantage of photo offers from Walgreens! I love their 8x10 collage prints, but I have never paid a penny for them. They routinely have them for free. While scrapbooking this weekend, the ladies and I were talking about ways to use them and the fact that Walgreens hasn't had a freebie in a while. Well, guess what? They must've read my mind, because this week Walgreens is having another Photo Deal of the Day promotion and Thursday is our day!

Remember that you can only receive one free 8x10 collage per account. You need to design and order your collage online, and request the print at store option to save on shipping. You do not need to pick up your collage on Thursday, you just need to order it.

I will try to edit this post later with an example of how I have incorporated these collage prints into my scrapbookiung layouts. I love that I can use 10 or 12 prints on one page, without beingoverwhelmed by a bunch of larger prints.

If you're not a scrapbooker, these make great gifts for grandma's and grandpa's or anyone. You could even surprise them with an email telling them there is a gift at their local walgreens. Free for you, surprise for them. Everyone's happy!

Here's a glance at the deal, as well as the other photo promotions this week at Walgreens. These are all great prices for photo gifts. 


SUNDAY: Get (2) 5×7 prints for $2
MONDAY: $1.99 Easel
TUESDAY: $2.99 for an 11×14 collage print
WEDNESDAY: $2.99 collage mouse pad
THURSDAY: Free 8×10 collage print
FRIDAY: 75% off custom cover book
SATURDAY: $2.99 collage mug

No comments:

Post a Comment