Saturday, July 16, 2011

Bargain Bootcamp a Success!

I taught my second class last night. Itwas hosted at my friend Kristi's house and it was a total success. There was a large range of coupon/bargain knowledge but I think I still made it interesting for everyone and all the "recruits" left with new knowledge and understanding of coupons/deal as well as an armload of freebies. Kristi provided the house, dinner, and the recruits! If anyone else is interested in doing something like this, and you think you can gather 8-10 committed friends to show up and be ready to be wallopped with info, then give me a shout and we'll set a date.

Here's a group shot of everyone before the information overload began.


We started with a guessing game. At my first Bootcamp we guessed the retail value  ($86.56) and actual cost ($8.32) of one of my care packages for AnySoldier. This time I had Isabella's school supply list spread out. Retail value: $32.70 and what it actually cost me: $3.88



Everyone had lots of fun with the flash-grab giveaways.





I hope to be able to host a third Bargain Bootcamp in August or September.

No comments:

Post a Comment