Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Another Deal Site, Another Referral Program = Free Stuff

Click here  to join.

New Daily Deal Site: FAB ~ Refer 10 Friends For $30 In Credits

There is a new daily deal site in town called "Fab” featuring several different sales per day… BUT right now they are offering up a $30 dollar credit when you refer 10 friends to their site! NO Purchase Necessary!

I love these types of start up sites. They are a bit overwheming because it seems like there is a new site everyday. Basically, I have some fun with each one, I use my "junk" email to sign up for them, because inevitable, there will be daily emails coming, and I enjoy the perks of their start-up referral system, and then go back when I am absolutely bored and/or have a hint of a super screamin' deal. Feel free to sign up and then pass along your own referral link to your friends to get yourself some free stuff!

In the Mellissa & Doug Sale today you can get this First Bead Maze for $10 so yours would be FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment