Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Time to Start Thinking About Christmas Shopping!

Christmas is in the air! I bought a super cute 42" Christmas Tree for JJ's room at the White Elephant today and I must have spurred a chain reaction because I just bought two of these Wii cameras for 7.98 from Walmart Online, with free shipping.


What I like about this is it comes with a camera to scan your movements so NO remotes!!

They retail at $69.99! Perfect Christmas gifts for so many people on my list. Almost thinking I should get one more! I just did this at 3 PM, so if you want/need one of these, the deal is still active. Don't forget to shop through ebates for an extra 2% cash back.

Hurry over to Walmart because right now they have Your Shape for Wii for only $7.98! You can choose Site to Store or ship to your home for FREE (at least it was for me). The Retail price is $69.99 so get it while you can.
I had to go through the link about to get the $7.98 price. So what I recommend, is that you go to Walmart.com, get the item in your cart, then go through ebates. The item should still be in your cart even though you have gone through a different link (ebates). Good luck! You might need to clean out a good amount of space in your closet to stash all your Christmas Shopping deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment