Friday, May 27, 2011

Bargain Bootcamp Update

Geez, disappear much? With the end of school and the unusual task of having to empty my classroom, combined with a wedding in California, and Isabella's Preschool Graduation / JJ's 3rd Birthday yesterday, I feel like I just about fell off the planet.

Well, I am back, finally, and I want to start making some firm plans for my first ever Bargain Bootcamp. I think next weekend is too soon, and the weekend after I will be a solo-parent for the weekend, thanks to a fishing tournament. So, the official Bootcamp date is ... 

Saturday, June 18 at 10 AM.

I have had a number of people email me or speak to me in person about wanting to attend. It seems that my plan to have people respond via the blog isn't quite efficient, so if you can attend on Saturday, June 18, please email me at overachievingmom@gmail.com.

The cost will be $10, to cover supplies and some light snacks. You will get plenty of information and there will be some "contests" and prizes.

An evite is going out today.
If you do not receive an evite invitation, please email me or comment on this post with your email address so I can send you the invitation.

Hope to see you here!


No comments:

Post a Comment