Tuesday, May 31, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge - Day 1

Day 1:
A picture of yourself with 10 facts

    1. I have been married for almost 9 years. Marriage is tough, but the rewards far outweigh the challenges. 2. I have 3 children ages 1, 3, and 5. Sigh. 3. I delivered my son JJ in my car, while my husband was driving. 4. I teach high school English and love just about every day of my job. 5. According to a colleague, I am a "fraud" in that I am not the mean, harsh teacher that my reputation dictates. 6. I lived in Sweden for a year when I was in elementary school. 7. I miss Massachusetts every.single.day 8. I love to take pictures and have recently been thrust into photographing a wedding and LOVED it. 9. I love to recreate and repurpose garage sale and thrift store treasures. 10. I can never get enough of garage sales.
Day 2:
A picture of someone who has been closest to you for the longest time.


That's me and my dear cousin Merry in Massachusetts in 2008. A friendship reaching back into the days of elementary school. Only 8 months in age and 3,000 miles seperate us; a lifetime of secrets, hilarious and sometimes reckless adventures, memories of boyfriends, falling in love, sharing the joys and aches of children, and stories of our whacky family keep us joined at heart for ever.  


No comments:

Post a Comment