Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Checking in on January Goals

Did you set some goals for yourself for January? We have a week left in January, and I wanted to evaluate my success (thinking positive!) for the goals I set for myself.

January Goals

1. blog blog blog : Working on it. I feel like I am branching out a bit and not just posting deals, and this makes me happy! I still want to draw in more followers and get some feedback from readers.
2. clean office / scrapbook area : This one's a total bust so far!
3. Take down Christmas decorations (already 1/2 way done with this one!) : Check!
4. Attempt to keep up w/ TheFlyLady at least 50% of the time each week: So far, so good.
5. Sell 5 things on ebay : Sold 3 sets of coupons on ebay and I sold my pump on Craigslist. 1 thing to go!

I am doing my happy dance right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment