Friday, December 3, 2010

Melissa and Doug Toys Half Off!

Here is a great way to pick up aome chear(er) gifts for the little creative minds in your family. melissa and Doug toys are by far my favorite. They hold up extremely well and have everything I am looking for in a toy: classic design, simple features, and no batteries!

Today only, M&D toys will be half off through Amazon. My favorites are the stacking train and the food sets. I love that the food sets are "cuttable" via velcro, and that they lend an eye towards nutrition, as you see in the food group set.

If you have a little girl or boy on your shopping list, I highly recommend Melissa and Doug sets. They have items for the Patrick-sized tots (infant), as well as the older kids (2-6).

Find a great selection of M & D learning toys here.



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment