Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What Deals Am I Working This Week?

Wednesday Check-In:  I'm continuing to stock up on my FREE Gain dish soap. Walgreens has some great Register Reward deals this week, including Colgate, Contac Cold Medicine, and Alka Selzter to-go packets. I'm also loving the Skippy Peanut Butter deal I worked in (today I scored 4 jars for $2.58!). If you need any of these items, drop me an email or a comment to this post and I will run the deal for you. I'm interested in starting up a bargain hunting business, where I do all the work in terms of finding the deals and actually making the purchases. I just don't know if there's an interest on the other side. To me, the deals seem so easy, but others tell me they don't have the time/energy/brain to make it happen.

I am hoping this week will pick up speed. I had an amazing moment Tuesday when a letter from an anonymous student appeared in my school mailbox. It was simply a thank you / hang in there / you're a hard teacher letter, and it more than made my day.

John started a new shift on Sunday and we, as a family, are still adjusting to his absence at night.

I have been staying up later each night this week in an attempt to wrangle some "me-time". It's working. I feel a bit more organized, and the house is a tad cleaner. I'm following the Fly Lady and picking and choosing what works for us. So far, I like it! I'm not getting to the gym in the morning anymore, but hopefully that will come next week.

Last, here's a great coupon for Boogie Wipes, valid 10/28-11/1 only. If you head on over to, where else, Walgreens, you can score a 30-ct, pack of Boogie Wipes for $1.49. I love these wipes for the winter/cold season. They have menthol in them, so when your snot-monster wipers his nose, he inhales the menthol, clearing out the germ fest!

Here's the deal:
Buy one 30 ct package of Boogie Wipes $3.99
Use the $2/1 coupon
Stack with the $0.50/1 Walgreens coupon from the Nov. coupon book (found in the store by the door)
Final cost only $1.49!

No comments:

Post a Comment