Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Fun

What are you passing out tonight? I have a bucket full of my favorites: Reece's Peanut Butter Cups, Peanut M&Ms, and Almond Joy. I really want those out of my house, but I am kind of excited to pass out the full size Mentos Gum. John and I had fun snagging 80+ packages of Menton Gum FOR FREE yesterday. On an impromptu trip, I noticed Safeway had the gum for .99, which they do every so often. Of course, the sale ended today and I know I had a huge stack of $1.00 coupons for the gum. So, off we went to grab the coupons and we hit both local stores and used up all our coupons in one day. Woo hoo for fun, free treats for the neighborhood kids.

Have fun tonight whatever you are doing, where ever you are going, and whatever you are passing out to the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment