Sunday, October 17, 2010

Clean Dishes for Free and Cheap TP!

Free Gain Dish Detergent at Walmart.
Gain Dish Detergent is on rollback for .97. Use the $1.00 coupon from the 10/11/10 PG insert for free dish detergent. Need some coupons? I have a few to spare. Email me for inquiries. I usually charge $1.44 for 10, when I sell them on ebay. The coupons are free, of course. You're just paying for my time to cut them and mail them to you. $1.44 for 10 bottles of dish detergent is pretty sweet!

Super Cheap TP at Safeway:
Cottonelle 12 pack is $6.99 regular price at Safeway. there is an in-ad coupon for 4.99. Plus there is a blinkie coupon machine right in front of the toilet paper. Finally, when you buy two 12-packs, you will receive a Catalina coupon for $2 off your next purchase. If you snag 2 of the coupons and get the flyer from the customer svc, desk, you can walk away with 2 12-packs of TP for $4.00. That's a stock up price for me.

Here's the breakdown.

2 12-packs Cottonelle = $13.98
In-Ad coupon  = $ -4.00
Blinkie MFR coupon = $-4.00
Total OOP = $5.98
plus receive $2.00 ONYO (On Your Next Order) Coupon
Final Price = $3.98

No comments:

Post a Comment