Monday, March 7, 2011

Sights and Bargains in England

7 March 2011

We have arrived safe and sound. I will post deals as I can from afar, but expect a little less traffic this week. Instead, enlighten yourself with some weepy "I miss my family" posts.

Cheers!


8 March 2011

We spent the day in Birmingham and I am elated to report that bargains abound even in England! I found the cutest coin purses for Isabella and her friends today. I was going to buy myself a new coin purse, and of course was trying to find something gorgeous and inexpensive...and alas, I found 3 of these on final markdown for 1.50 pound (roughly $2.80). I was ecstatic.


I need to find one more, and I am going to scour the Stratfod-Upon-Avon location of the same store tomorrow .. after we see the Shakespeare sites and all...

No comments:

Post a Comment