Friday, October 15, 2010

Happy Friday!

I'm heading out to a few Yard Sales today and tomorrow. Hoping to find some good deals. Two are in Rancho Sahuarita today and tomorrow. I don't get a chance to cruise the Friday sales very often, and that's when you can usually score some awesome treasures.

And I have to plug a super sale taking place tomorrow. I don't know what they will have but I know the cause. One of my students will be heading to England with me in March. Her family is having a yard sale tomorrow to raise funds for the trip. This is the first time they have had a sale in 17 years of living at this house, so there are sure to be some fun, unique treasures at this sale. They live in the gorgeous neighborhood behind the old Walmart strip. Follow the signs. The say they are opening at 8, but that signs will be up tonight. Rookie mistake, friends. Be ready at the crack of dawn, I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment